Hey friends! I am joining together with my Create and Thrive buddies again today to bring you some fabulous ideas for Fathers Day! And just like we did for Mothers Day, we each chose a different type of dad to focus on. I of course, made my choice based on my husband and his interests. And he is all about working out! He works out at least 6 days a week, and if he can’t work out, he is not a happy camper. I shopped around online, with his help, and have come up with 13 Fathers Day gift ideas for the athletic dad. So if your husband or your father loves to work out like mine does, you are sure to find something for him here.
Check out all of these awesome Fathers Day gift guides at:
A Home To Grow Old In – Tools for Dad
Hey Fitzy – Golf Dad
Nourish and Nestle-Hipster Dad
Sweet Parrish Place – Athletic Dad
The Red Painted Cottage– Fishing Dad
Savvy Apron– Tech Dad
The Aspiring Home– Grilling Dad
For your convenience, this post has affiliate links. If you click on them and buy an item, I will receive a small percentage of commission. By clicking the link, you are NOT paying any more than you ordinarily would, and you are helping support me in keeping this blog up and running, so thank you for that!
13 Fathers Day Gift Ideas For The Athletic Dad
- Compression shorts– These are great to prevent chafing when he goes on a run. And I have personally seen the chafing on my husband when he doesn’t wear these, he will be actually bleeding sometimes. So these are a huge benefit.
- Kettlebell– I actually bought this for my husband for Christmas, at his request. He uses it when he can’t make it to the gym and works out at home. This can be used for dead lifts, squats, lifting, etc.
- Fuel performance medicine ball– This was another of my husband’s Christmas gifts. This weighted ball can be used to help improve muscular power and sports performance. There are lots of different excercises you can do with it.
- Foam Roller– foam rollers can provide muscle recovery, pain relief, and improved flexibility.
- Running Belt– This will hold keys, a phone, and some money, whatever he needs to take a run.
- Resistance Bands– These bands are a perfect for pull ups, muscle ups, dips, and more.
- Water Bottle– This angled spout delivers a high flow of water without spilling.
- Running shoes– My husband goes through at least three pairs of running shoes per year. And you can also try this option and this option.
- Sunglasses– These sunnies have three interchangeable TLT lenses included. They are lightweight, contemporary, and performance driven.
- Wireless headphones– These are sweat and weather resistant, and hold a charge for up to 6 hours.
- Silicone wedding ring set– My husband has this set. They are great when he goes to cross fit, and much more safe to wear while working out.
- Runner cardio watch– This watch has an extra large display face and a built in heart monitor. It holds up to 8 hours of battery life, and you can share your stats on your favorite running platform.
- Muscle roller stick– Deep tissue natural muscle recovery. Treat muscle soreness and increase blood flow.
If you have an athletic dad in your life, I guarantee there is something on this list that he will love to have for Father’s Day! My husband and Mr. 17 Year Old both are athletes, and they have approved everything I have picked here today.
Now, don’t forget to check out all of the Fathers Day shopping guides from my Create and Thrive friends, they have covered lots of different types of dads, so there is surely something for everyone!
Do you have champagne taste and a tiny budget too?
Love fashion, DIY, crafting, all things vintage and thrifty?Stick with me, I’ve got you covered!
Sign up to get my posts delivered to your inbox here
Follow me here: